Combines P1 vs P3 RotorIJ

tj

Essentially, it's in the style of cylinder_rotor bar which is installed. The P3 uses a rasp type bar which is about 18" in length and mounts on a backing plate, the P1 uses an angle shaped rub type bar which due to it's shape and length is self supporting.

Dan

Silver Streak, P1 rotor came out in 1978. They have short concave with less aggresive cylinder bars. They have 1"X1" holes in cage with 3_8"X1" flat iron helicals. They have a two paddle discharge. That is the way the P1 came out and stayed basically the same up to 1990. That system worked great in most of our crops when quite dry and will work great when quite wet with proper upgrades from this talk show.P3 rotor came out in 1988. They have a long concave with aggresive cylinder bars. They have 1"X1 1_4" holes in cage and 1 1_4"X1_2" channel helicals. They have a seperator grate on seperator side and an eight paddle discharge. Stock P3 was Better than stock P1 in tough wet conditions but look out when the P3 is properly upgraded. P1 was used in N5-N6-N7-R5-R6-R7-1989 and older R60 and R70. P3 was and is used in R40-R50-1990 and newer R60 and R70-R42-R52-R62-R72. Y2K and newer split flow P3 R82-R92 oh oh wake up Dan.

tbran

I have success! Humor from Dan!IJ! Watch out folks the mother - in - law stuff can't be far behind! This is the best site on the net and gettin better. And Dan you were dreaming and woke up too late. Of course there is no such thing as a split flow P4 . What were you eating before you dozed offIJ You have had your head up in too many spiral clad processing units. If my phone rings one time about this fantasy I'm calling Ratliff and telling on youuuuuuuu....Dream about Feb. issues of Sports Illustra.. wait, your mrs. reads this .... keep up the good work!

Rolf_Hedt

Ok it's time!!! If some one in AGCO could please get onto Dan, Tom

tbran

I talked to John Shumejda, pres, larry James, cheif eng., Dan Hazelton, VP parts, and Jerry Weaver, mrchndizing, Jack Murdock VP sales. All face to face last thurs. All agreed this would be a good idea. I am working daily on this. All the things from AGCO and their suppliers - I think there is a good possibility. Dan - Tom - Hypers- lowen- The things you are doing that are through outside sources that don't go thru AGCO you will need to get your suppliers to work through this. Any ideas I can help with let me know.... I am pushing this hard and need all the input I can get.

tbran

Hey guys I wasn't name dropping I just wanted Dan and others to know who I talked to so they will be informed.