Combines Paint buffing cleaning

m

I can't give you any good advice on wich wax compounds...could use some my self I have had good luck with a boat wax can't remember brand but for a finish wax was excellent was fairly $ about 100 gallon but that does not do any good to get rid of old stuff just makes the stuff you do get clean look like new . One year I decided to wax my pickup two combines and moterhome...i went trhough sevel "buffers" all under warrienty got sick of driving to town so broke down and bought a good mackita buffer "looks like a 6" grinder with velcro to but buffer pads on" twice the money but have never had any problems and have used the stuffings out of it. might ask a good body shop and what whould be the best cleaners post on here what you come up with ....

spiff

Hi Post your e-mail address and I will forward you some info on what you need,I am a journeyman body man for 21 years I know how to take care of your problem and you can do it all by hand no need for a buffer. I did my 7220 that looked very bad to the point that if you looked at it you would have thought it should be repainted,but after 2.5 hours with my rubbing compound it looked like new.

loren_SE_IA

I would like to know how to polish up my oxidized and somewhat faded combine too. Please E-mail me at: midwestb@kctc.net Thanks!!

nwkansan

I like meguiar's n6, it has a light buffing compound and wax in it. If the oxidizing is real bad you may have to use 2 coats. I do it by hand but a buffer could be used.

digger

Spiff, could you please send me info, also. Thanks. sell.len@gmail.com