Combines Red

The_Red

In Reply to: Red posted by beetonia on January 01, 2000 at 14:16:12: Unfortunately this forum doesn't have an optional image URl like Kim has on YTMAG. If you want to email to me, I can set up an html page and tag it to here. I'll probably just stick the pix on one of the 4400 pages. Or you can sign up for FREE onto photopoint.com. Its fairly easy to use from my understanding. A lot of YT folks have photopoint accounts. Didn't make it out to the 4400 today. I was cutting grass in my Indy yard. My neighbors think I am nuts!

M__Gorden

If you e-mail the photo to me, I will be happy to add it to the Photographs page. If you include a story with it, that will go on as well. The best way is to scan it so that it comes out 800 or so pixels wide with a resolution of 96 pixels per inch, in the .jpg format. If you have further questions, please e-mail.

beet

M.Gordon thank you for the information .at this present time i have no pictures . we got scanner for xmas and i was trying to figure it out and i didn't understand how people were posting pictures .now i know but still don't really understand but that will come again thank you RON