Simplicity

Riin

Riin

Farm Hand
So I was thinking of a more simplistic lifestyle, which I am already trying to have but still there are challenges and temptations. Then I found out the main challenge doesn’t always come from external circumstances but the influence of your peer, family or friends, when you are trying to have a rather different lifestyle than them but you don’t want to be so disconnected. Self-determination is very important and I’m trying to learn as well. At some point I think we all need encouragement from each other and some motivation to keep us moving. Also since the corona thing has been pretty upsetting, I would like to spread some positivity. So I just want to say, everyone aiming to be a homesteader or have a simplistic life and working on it, you are all doing a good job. :)

Andrew T

Andrew T

Farm Hand
The coronavirus has left so many feeling isolated and disconnected. I'm glad there are forums like this one on the Internet where we can connect with like-minded people in tough times.

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
Yeah indeed. The fact that when you can’t go out as much as you used to, you might feel more anxious and having online platforms for people to share their thoughts or worries is helpful.

Logan

Logan

Farm Hand
We have been discovering the joy of FaceTime lately. We never really used it before the coronavirus, but now, we are using it to have chats with family and friends, and our kids love calling their friends on it.