Thanksgiving plans?

Katie

Katie

Farm Hand
I had hoped that the pandemic would be under control by now, but it looks like the coronavirus outbreak will be with us for Thanksgiving too. Have you decided how you'll navigate around that? I know my parents won't be flying to see us this year, so it will probably be a small celebration.

Henderson

Henderson

Golden Chicken
The coronavirus hasn't done much damage in my neck of the woods. We'll have our usual get together with the kids and grandkids. I look after the grandkids during the week anyway, so we already have contact and share germs.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
I'm more worried about Christmas because we usually keep Thanksgiving pretty low-key since I open the shop for Black Friday. I'm not going to open it this year, so as not to encourage a large group at once, but we're still keeping the day pretty low-key at home. I'll make the usual Thanksgiving meal of turkey and all the fixings and will spend the day with my husband and kids.

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
It's a sad world right now. We are just having our immediate family. We are only allowed groups of 10 right now. Christmas will be a different story.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
We have 10 to 12 people coming. We will also do a "farm family" Thanksgiving dinner on Friday. That will be out in our barn though (the storage barn). I'm excited to see family.