The Ag Industry Is Safe

Jack L

Jack L

Farm Hand
The Department Of Homeland Security is recognizing the Ag industry as a critical service, and nothing involved in the production and transportation of food will be disrupted. This should come as good news as more more people are told to stay home and ride out the virus.

DHS Issues Guidance

Julianna

Julianna

Farm Hand
That's good to hear! I know it won't help everyone, but it's a good starting point and any bit of good news is very welcome at this point.

Locksmith

Locksmith

Farm Hand
This should help ease peoples' minds. There are a lot of unknowns and uncertainties right now, so knowing this industry is stable is very refreshing.

Minty

Minty

Farm Hand
Thanks for sharing the news. I guess there’s just so much panic around right now. Though I didn’t think it would become a huge problem to the industry anyway, but some announcements are always better than none.

Giselle

Farm Hand
I hope everything will still be fine as well in the coming few months. The corona situation isn’t getting much better right now (and It’s actually getting worse).

Trubadour

Trubadour

Farm Hand
I hope everything will still be fine as well in the coming few months. The corona situation isn’t getting much better right now (and It’s actually getting worse).

I don't think the designation will ever be lifted no matter how bad things get. Like the medical industry. These are two industries that keep people alive. The way things work might change to keep the workers healthy, but the show will go on. It has to.