The Coolest Coop Ever

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
Check out this awesome chicken coop that looks like an alien's spaceship.
That took some creativity! Kudos to the maker. It kinda makes me feel sorry for my chickens. If you've seen any imaginative coops feel free to post them and we'll all gawk together.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Whoa!!!! My chickens would love that!!! They like to pretend that they're aliens.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
It kind of looks like the base was a trampoline. My chickens would be jealous too. I painted mine so that it looks nice, but that's about as far as my creativity goes. I wonder if those green lights would help keep some predators away?

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
I love the picture of the chickens walking up the ramp. They look like they're returning to the mother ship.

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
^Isn't it clever?

This coop is incredibly elegant, but I don't think that's enough room to roam. Hopefully they free-range some too. Well, maybe it is enough room and I just give my girls extra, extra room in their run.

Marvelous-French-Norman-Manor-House-5-800x530.jpg

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
^Isn't it clever?

This coop is incredibly elegant, but I don't think that's enough room to roam. Hopefully they free-range some too. Well, maybe it is enough room and I just give my girls extra, extra room in their run.
View attachment 751

View attachment 751
I was thinking that, too. And how hard is it to gather the eggs and clean it out? Because we all know coops have to be cleaned often.

I free range my chickens, but I realize that not everyone has enough property to do that.

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
Wow, that is cool but I think it would be a pain too. My chickens don't care if they have a cool coop. It's more for show than anything. My coop is pretty boring but it works for me.

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
Ooh, interesting. Of course it's just for looks. I haven't ever seen anything like those anywhere near me. I wonder what the chickens think! I bet they are the coolest chick's around.