Combines UPGRADES

T__langan

I don't know personally what the status is on any new Hyper upgrades, the Hyper guys will have to answer that themselves. New info from their testing grounds, known widely, but not officially, as "Area 51", is slow at comming since security measures have been reinforced and onlookers have been forced back another two miles. Word is that workers there are bussed in every morning in a 1968 unmarked school bus stripped of it's paint - just galvanized metal.. Onlookers have said that lights can be seen traveling at extremely high rates of speed every fall and an occasional sonic boom can also be heard. Ground vibrations have been felt as far away as las Vagas. Officials from AGCO Corp. refuse to admit it exists and it is not shown on any maps. There have also been rumors that highly advanced technology used on some Gleaner combines today, had it's origins at Area 51 several years ago. There have been reports of law officers finding Deere company employees wandering aimlessly in the area, visibly shaken, dressed only in green underwear, and having no recollection of the previous 12 hours events. Strangely, many have been found carrying a single green "tine". This past fall, a large tanker truck was observed leaving the area, it was followed to a landfill where it dumped vast amounts of Green ooze that eventually hardened. Tests showed the substance is a type of polymer that is used by a major farm equipment manufacturer to make shields and side panels. Whatever the case may be, I think there is more going on in Iowa that just growing corn and raising pigs! The above statements are "off the record" of course.

Brian

We modified and ran our P1 and P3 machines this past year. We were happy, we felt the modifications worked very well most of the time. However what makes comfortable about endorsing them is that we never seem to hit conditions where we were worse off than stock.In a nut shell, horsepower requirements were dramatically reduced all of the time, which allowed us to make settings to improve grain sample, extend the life of the machine etc... I could go on and on about our experieces if you had specific questions in mind. Brian

johnboy

Tom was there some left-over christmas cheer at your placeIJ john

tbran

....You have WAY too much time on your hands.... what nonsense, strictly a figment of your imagination..... and oh, by the way, its area "P1-3-5" not "51"

T__langan

Ah HA! Just as I suspected - tbran is one of "them"! Hey, it's a long time til 2000 harvest - need to keep our counter up with the "others" who are still trying to figure out how to catch a Gleaner - even if it means going sci-fi! :) Tom langan