Combines VERY WET now SNOW

mo_farm

Very wet here in NE MO also. No snow yet but lots of wet corn in the field. Had a good frost on some VERY green beans last weekend. Might be 10% harvested with maybe another 10% of the beans ready to cut the rest are still a ways off yet. This fall_winter harvest is going to be fun.

MN_Dean

I am south of Hutchinson MN. we had a damp spring, dry summer wet around wheat harvest, good up untill it turned cold and wet a couple weeks ago. Then we got about 6" of rain and yesterday we had 3" of snow. A few soybeans are harvested but I didn't have any that really got dry yet. Sunday I combined all afternoon before I found a spot that I could make it to the far end of the field. Getting stuck almost to the hill tops. Very little corn done. reports of 28 to 35% moisture.

Rolf

Ok Guys! How bad_good is itIJ Were very interested in how its all panning out for you guys, as where just coming into our last little bit before summer harvest, of our winter wheat and lentils. Been quite cool for us here for a change, (thats mid teens to mid twenty's degrees Celsius!) which is cool for us at this time of year. Makes for very nice grain and yields! (about dam time!!!) Could be the first time in ten years we get to really see if R series mods do as what has been claimed they do to our 94 R62. Hoping for 4 t_Ha wheat and 2.5 t_Ha lentils, but be happy with 3t_Ha wheat and 2 t_Ha lentils. could put more grain though header this year than the last four years combined! :shock: Hope you guys get most of your worn (wet corn) off! :) Rolf

sidekick

Glad to hear you guys are finally getting a decent crop.Global warming has given us two mild summers.Wet late then crying because not enough heat to mature the crop.Bean yeilds seem to be above normal around central Illinois.Haven't heard much about corn other that it's too wet to pick.

Illinois_Gleaner

I know I am in south central Ill. But the yeilds on beans here will be 15 to 20 bushels shy of last year. Cut about 850 of our early beans and they were decent 45 to 50 , Started on our late beans that were planted the last week of June. 30 to 35. And there isnt 10% cut here and alot that are still green. Our county will be down 20 bu to the acre IG

silverbean

Got another 1_2" rain today so maybe go by Sunday then more rain coming monday. We have a very nice crop around Willmar, MN if we can get to it. 80% + Beans still in the field with very little corn touched 30 + moisture...

terrybee

I feel your pain. No snow here in northern NY, lots of rain and short beans, no fun at all. Maybe next week....... Good luck.