Combines We are cutting

rf

I am going to try this weekend we are about 25 mile NE of Dallas.

The_Red

Good luck on the rest of your harvest and hope that 8820 purrs like a kitten. You would mention AC. My 4400 has the 2-3 AC. 2 doors open at 3mph. :(

parttimer

This was the only field cut 35 bu_ac., but it was the worst looking field out of the bunch. Yes test weight up, but the heads were small. Moved yesterday to a better field but moisture was at 18%, maybe Sat if no rain. Others are just now starting to cut the larger fields in the Hillsboro area and I have not heard any avgs yet. I think the price is about 2.50 but Ft. Worth was at 2.75. Wish I had a big rig setup. Do not think it would pay hauling to Ft. Worth in the '62. Maybe next season.

Brimfarms

We are cutting here in NE louisiana. so far the yields have been really good here. The moisture is still pretty high though(13.5-17.5). The "new to me" 9500 is really doing a good job and the wheat has been fairly easy to thrash. We had an almost perfect wheat winter, very dry, and that is why our yields are up. yields have been from: 50-75 bu_ac, which it exceptional here. Hope everyone has a good harvest and keep those A_C's going.