Combines where is new hollandIJ

Cutter

I noticed that too. Both sides were saying at Husker that New Holland is going back to what it did best: hay, forage, combines and small tractors and CaseIH is going to concentrate on large equipment for the big farmers, no more hay, just tractors and combines and the implements, etc. to support them. One guy at the New Holland lot told me they had to remove all reference like posters, signs, etc. of New Holland from inside and out of the plant. I guess this isn't the only joint branded facility that has had to do this either, there are others. I never did think that New Holland was going to make it in big farming once they got tied in with CaseIH. They had a good run with the Genesis and Versatile, probably too much internal struggle with brands and ideas to be successful. Only the automotive industry can get away with having multiple brands applied to same_similar products.

justapurrin

so what do you think they will do with the super steer as the case dosen't have it and the NH that does pretty much whips everyone elses arse with it when it comes to turningIJ same way with the twin rotors, i think they are going down the wrong path myself!! i heard buhler is looking for good technologyIJIJ!! lol

Cutter

I doubt they get out of the combine business, to important to them in Canada. But, the supersteer might find itself another home via some sort of a licensing agreement, maybe to CaseIH. Afterall, the MX and TG share a common platform.

Case_Farmer

So does the four wheel drives I honestly never did understand why new hollard ran the ship the way they did in the beginging i get going with the magnum and steiger...thats kinda a no brainer I just wish they would have went with case's combine instead of makeing them make a 8010 Then NH sticking with everything else.. But the first guy is right.....on the money on how the company is changing and i think its whats best. Have a good harvest also....i dont' get why some of these tractors need to steer so tightly all the equipment behind you (for the most part) is huge and wide...

JHEnt

Cause with some equipment behind you its nice not to stomp on the turn brakes to make the headland. Seriously CNH has been playing with signage for a while. First they were going to remove all brand signage from the manufacturing plants and only have CNH lettering up, then they were supposed to start putting up both brand names at all plants with the CNH. Basically some middle manager at CNH is being paid way to much to change his mind about how to mark the plants. The rest is all bunk. CaseIH is still going to sell hay equipment and NH is still selling TG and TJ tractors. Megaflow is still only availible on blue tractors as is Supersteer.

Dustmaker

Check the NH UK website. It looks like the CR's are all going to be built in Belguim. That would really suck.