Winter blues

Katie

Katie

Farm Hand
I enjoy getting outside when the weather is decent. Unfortunately, those days seem to be over for a while. I sure miss my garden. How do you all fight the cold weather blues?

Gardenry

Farm Hand
Hot chocolate, spiced cider, and flavored coffees are seriously what keep me going when it's frigid outside. Grab a Christmas cactus that blooms indoors if you want to brighten up your living space. Unlike a poinsettia, it will bloom and thrive for years.

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
Orchids and violets readily bloom year round, so add some of those plants if you need something green and cheerful to brighten your mood. I like to embrace the cold season myself. I indulge in yummy Christmas goodies and park myself in front of the tube for Hallmark's Christmas specials.

Charli1

Charli1

Golden Chicken
I love the snow! It's not quite that time of year yet. We make snowmen, forts and have snowball fights. We bake cookies and drink cocoa. I also read a lot during the colder weather season.

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
Cold winter blues for sure! I'm not ready for the cold but I am ready for the holidays. I'm fighting the blues by getting things around for the holidays. I am also volunteering more this year.