Combines YeildsIJIJ

T__langan

Here in the land of Cow Dung and Beer Farts (WC Wisconsin),the few soybeans we have cut are running about 40 bpa. and those have been on sandy soils that had some drought stress this summer. We expect better yields when we get to heavier soils but don't anticipate much over 45 - 47 bpa. Corn yields will be lower this year due to poor pollination - drought during pollination period.

Curt

I live in Northeastern Ohio. This year is a bad year for beans. I'm exacly sure how it will yeild but it looks worse than previous years. Corn on the other hand looks excellent for around here. No one has started farming around here yet so I can give you numbers. Curt

Silver_Bullet

Here in SW Nebraska we have harvested some irrigated soybeans in the low 70's which are very good. Most will likely run in the 55 to 65 bu. range. Irrigated corn on the other hand was hurt by the heat and dry weather and so far has been yielding 120 to 130.

HyMark

Better yields in sw Ohio than last year! last year's 20 bushel beans beat my worst year of 1983 when I planted a variety that the Mexican bean beetles just loved and made 13 bushels!!! Best I have seen this year is 55, lowest 35, think we have some over 60 out there but harvest is just starting this weekend..... Take a look at our webpage guys and tell Tim Rhinehart or I what you like and dislike about it....

jeff

Here in Southeast Kansas dryland corn was best weve seen with 120 to 160 bpa. soybeans on the other hand might not be fit to harvest. Most of the beans will be green damaged beyond selling. All of our rain came in June at wheat harvest and then went away for a mounth and a half.

mgb

Here in the Confederate state of louisiana-NE corner-we have the most dismal soybean crop in recent memory. No rain from June 5, till Sept 8, in most of this area. The new Round-Up Ready varieties are not fit to harvest where there was no irrigation. Standard varieties did somewhat better and especially on irrigated ground. Yeilds have run from 0 on dryland to 60 BU on irrigated.

mgb

Here in the Confederate state of louisiana-NE corner-we have the most dismal soybean crop in recent memory. No rain from June 5, till Sept 8, in most of this area. The new Round-Up Ready varieties are not fit to harvest where there was no irrigation. Standard varieties did somewhat better and especially on irrigated ground. Yeilds have run from 0 on dryland to 60 BU on irrigated.

tbran

NE laIJ I use to know a dealer , Bobby Nelson around those parts. Know himIJ