Combines hello

Dan

tha Gleaner combin tolk show WERE enythin is alowed well alMost- JUST dont mispell Gleener_

lbran

tbran is amazing at getting it stirred up. Keep up the good work.

Silver_Shoes

Hey Agco girl, nice to see your post. Also nice to know we have quality people who have great pride in their jobs down there in Hesston. You all build a great line up of equipment, keep up the good work :)

D_Mayes

The fact that you check this site shows you care about the final product,and how farmers feel.I hope AGCO can learn some things here and put it to work. Thanks for a good job.

Agcogirl

Thank You.... I think all the employees at Agco care about the finished product. I know in the plant I work in we live by our motto. Commited to quality for total customer satisfaction.

ksfarmer1

Agcogirl, you all are doing a great job. Glad to see the Gleaner staying up with and even surpassing the others in all aspects. I live only a few miles away in Sedgwick and have an R-52. One of the greatest machines on the planet.

T3

Welcome Agcogirl. You have here a very satisfied customer. Our 2 combines are 24 and 25 years old. This is proof that you and Agco are doing a good job. Keep up the good work and Happy Holidays!!

T__langan

Welcome to our little corner of the net! Good to hear from someone making these great combines. There must be an employee lounge with a bulletin board where you work - how about writing down the web address of this site and posting it for the rest of the folks to see. The more people we can get involved on this site from all aspects of "Gleanerin'", from the factory to the field, the better! What sort of parts do you makeIJ I toured the Independence plant back in '89 - nice tour. I would like to see Hesston someday too. Keep up the good work! Tom langan

Rolf

G'Day Agcogirl From Kansas to Victoria (AU) keep up the good work, it's really good to see that employees are taking an interest in the produced they help to build! And like T lange said, take this web site address and let it been known!!! The more involvement that we farmers can have with the grass root's of a product the better!!! Regards Rolf Australia 94 R62 PS: Click on Hyper mods on the left and see what some of these clever people have done to increase the performance of the product you make!!!