Combines custom harvesters

Big_Al

I run into one at Winner South Dakota on my harvest run I can't remeber his name but I think he is from Miller South Dakota

Cutter

I know of a few, but not their contact info though. There are a couple out of Iowa and a few more from Minnesota and several more operating with partial lexion fleets. Claas has really been proving themselves very competitive over the past couple of years by really stepping up their custom harvester support. When I was out there last year I always remember seeing as many lexion support trucks just as frequently as the other manufacturers. I think that new 40 foot lexion platform header would make a great head on the harvest run.

dakota

Hmmh ... If there was as many lexion support trucks as JD, but there are at least 20 times more JD combines on the harvest, what does that meanIJ

dakota

A friend of ours just switched from Gleaner to Challenger 670.

des

I've seen only one lexion on the harvest run.It was running with five 2388's.That's a lot of support for one combine.Personally, I have never seen a lexion support truck.

Cutter

But those aren't Cat certified combines with CAT logos like on the lEXION and the MT 700 and 800's, there is a huge difference! The Challenger 660 and 670 are nothing more than Massey's with Cat engines, you know that. Anyone can go to just about any truckstop that services Cat engines and get the same logo as the one on the Massey_Challenger combines. Mentioning a Challenger combine and a lEXION combine in the same breath is absolutely sacreligious and I can almost promise you that you won't find too many Cat dealers making that mistake anymore.

Big_Truck

There was an outfit from Minto ND who ran 4 lexions back in 2002 when I was there,I think their name was Schumester Brothers or something along those lines.They seemed to be into the beets in a big way as well.Do a search for the town of Minto ND on the web and I'm sure thay will be able to give you contact info.

dakota

I am sorry. I didn't know that putting a CAT logo on a Claas combine makes it "sacreligious".