Combines lexion Combines

dakota

Actually we sometimes cut in one area that has four Deere dealers right around us. But none of them stock anything. Instead we had to drive out of this area for an hour to get what we needed.

NHD

That box of parts is quite adequate for the lexion.If it were for a JD you would need a truck load of parts and a mechanic to go with it.

Greenblood

Thankfully we do have a excellent partsman here,I don't know what we will do when he retires. Sometimes you wonder where the other ones head is at!

silver_blood

The R72 has 330hp, 35 less than a 485 cat and it still out ran the 9650 running 6 more feet! than the deere. all while cleaning better and doing a better job and has a cheaper purchase price than the deere or cat!!! pull your foot out of your mouth and think or research before you type next time.

Tj

"Silver Blood", let's take a hard look at your posts. The R72 has 40 HP more than the 9650STS, so are you really busting the CAT too hardIJIJ Did your un-biased research allow for the STS to have a Draper or a rigid PlatformIJIJ Did your un-biased research allow for operators as experienced as you are with the R72 to set the CAT and DeereIJIJ I would suggest you be more fact based than "Silver Blood" opinion after you pull your head out.

col

Here in the UK our local dealer is only 20 minutes away but we still have to go to the "Harvest Centre" which is 90 minutes away for most of our parts. The local dealer took weeks to get filters for our Challenger 75 (mind you it is the only one in the area).

greengoose

How can you compare a R72 with a 9650. The 9650 is a class 6 combine not a class 7 like the R72. You really need to get your facts straight silver blood.

wheat_straw

Just a guess but I predict they have an eye out for Deere. Can't believe they would get out this quick. any thoughtsIJ