Combines auction results

venturis40

AMEN to that from my experience in north east SD most owners of green paint roll that machinery over before they get too many hours on them most green dealers around these parts have between 15 and 40 used combines with between 500 and 2500 hours any other colors and your hard pressed to find a machine with between 1000 and 3500 hours, and if you do its gone within a couple weeks also since we're ripping on big GREENs technology piracy look at their no-till opener it was designed by a canadian farmer, Deere spends a week measuring and calculating and looking over his design with the premise of buying the patent changes a couple small things and gives the guy the SHAFT, no vaseline or KY jelly at least IH bought the patent even though their opener looks nothing like it at least they have some people with ethics under their employ

deereslayer

wow, has this one struck a nerve! keep hammering on the greenliners. i equate most deere customers to cult members. whatever comes the holy alter of JD is the gospel. have guys i have dealt with out here in ne that are cult members and pay $10k to $15k more for their equipment because they wont even price of consider anything else. know a guy personally that has been a loyal deere customer for over 20 years and his dad before him for 30 years. wanted to trade his 9750 sts for a new one and the dealer told him he would cut him a better deal if he would go and trade for a 2388 and then trade for the 9750 sts. why is this, they are using their own customers to wreck another company and in turn also wrecking the used market for all colors of combines. they are the biggest theives and double talkers in the business. where did they get all there technology for there track type tractors. funny they look an awful lot like a caterpillar only smaller and less rugged. just like with their rotary combines, tracks were a terrible idea before they came out with one. they stole the friction drive system from cat plane and simple. dont know how they will stay in business if they keep doing things like they are. had a sales rep from them tell me the cat dealer would not sell another tractor in his territory and he had an open checkbook from corparate to make sure it didnt happen.

silverman

I would have to disagree.1-Combines,gleaner,centerline design cab in center hmm. think jd finally got smart,engine in back,300bu.bin gleaner had it for 20yrs.12row corn head. Tine seperation,new holland tr. 2 tractors,7and8000 series cab forward design, short wheelbase for tightest turning radius in ind. back then load sensitive hydraulics. I also think jd copied off cih,exhaust off to side that was'nt jd idea.JD has a lot of good ideas and products but just because they stick there name on it does'nt make it the best.they just brainwa... i ment market there products better. they remind me of Snap-on tools it just has to be good.

thud

can i have a witnessIJ!!! amen. Deere over the years have not come up with alot of their own innovations, instead they 'borrow'(read that however you like) from other manufactures and 'revolutionize' the design. Can anyone say KINZE IJIJ Now before someone gets bent out of shape DEERE does make some quality products but many are based around ideas_renovations that we delevoped by smaller companies

Silver_Bullet

WOW! That was an exceptionally good price. But then, that was exceptionally low hours. Thanks for the information.

Tim_nj

I have my suspicions that combine will end up a lot closer to my part of the country in the next couple of months.

The_Gleaner_Guys

Howdy Husker Gleaner: I also heard about that F3. I like your name on this site. I have seen you on this page before several times and was curious what part of the Big Red state you are fromIJIJIJ We are from Seward NE. Well I just wanted to say hi. Thanks Dave

camshaft

Auction results - SE Sask. '94 JD 9600 c_w pickup $62,000. 2044 seperator hrs. '95 Ford NH 9280 $61,000. $Canadian Seems stuff going a little cheap.