Combines 480 or 470 versus CTS in Rice IJIJIJ

sebas

El ICQ es un programa donde se puede hacer chats y enviar mensages en tiempo real. www.icq.com

sebas

Hola Colin, yo soy de lleida, al nor-este de espaa en una region llamada Catalunya. lleida esta a 120 Km de Barcelona. Ahora hace buen tiempo, durante el dia a 17-20 C pero aun fresco por la noche. Ya hace muchos dias que no llueve y la cosecha de cereal de secano puede que se vea afectada. Muy pronto empezaremos la siembra del maiz (corn) en el regadio(irrigation filed). Aqui a una combine harvester le llamamos cosechadora. El header le llamamos cabezal. A los straw walker sacudidores. A las sieve porgadores. Si quieres hablar mas te invito a hablar por el ICQ.

Rainman

Dakota, Does this mean only Americans should use this web sight. Or are you to narrow minded to think it might be little quicker for them to type in what looks to be there commonly spoken language.

dakota

Red Painter about said what I think. I am not an American either. But this is a forum for everyone and happen to be established in America. If you are using this site, your are using American hospitality. It is a guesture of respect using your hosts language. The other visitors will appreciate it, because it is a public forum and all posts should be able to be understood by everybody. It just happen to be English to be the worlds language. I learned it, too. I have met my country men on this site before, but still kept the conversation in English. This is just my personal opinion about appropriate behavior. I have emailed with sebas before and I think he is a real nice guy.

FRENCH_RICE_MAN

I AM COMING BACK AFTER AN HARD WORK WEEK AND I WOUlD lIKE TO APOlOGIZE ABOUT THE lANGUAGE WE SPOKE BUT IT WAS EASIER ,anyway i understand your opinion and you have to know we didn't said critics or something else bad about you...so no reason to feel angry..but i can promise you to speak in english only. Furthermore i think we have nothing to learn you because you know than farming is very different even in the same country and we cannot run a farm the same way at 5000 miles of distance.We just could compare and try some new idea or equipment,no more.

FRENCH_RICE_MAN

HI COlIN I lIVE IN south of France near NIMES and i grow rice, grapes ,apricots and wheat on 400 ha.(1 acre is 0.405 ha for our american friends..) I had a special question for you and about wine in Scotland because people said here there is a good market ovethere and prices aren't low now which stop the scottish to drink. So what do you think and do you know somebody who will be interested to import some and working with me.I HAD NEAR 2200 HECTOlITERS NEAR 220 000 lITERS THIS YEAR AND 800 000 liters(3.89 liters is 1 us gallon)NEXT YEAR CAUSE WHERE I DUMPED IS ClOSED, so i had to do a winery...lot of work and responsabilities. THANKS TO INFORM ME ABOUT THE MARKET AND OPPORTUNITIES.

dakota

Thanks french man. I wasn't angry at all, just curious about the things I don't understand. I am from Europe, too but don't understand spanish. I can guess a few words at the most. Ideas travel around the world. Sometimes you are surprised how they work in a different country maybe with a few changes. That's why I like to read how you are doing. When Claas started marketing the lexion in the US, they were surprised to have the most capable combine on the market. They didn't know that before. At the same time they knew that conditions are different here than in Germany. So they constantly have to adapt and improve.

col

Is it a good merlot or shiraz you will be producing because I would take a case. Usually drink australian or californian wines, and my wife will only drink Chardonnay or very possibly pinot grigio but thats an italian wine isn't itIJ Why not try selling on the WWW everybody else seems to be and IBM's adverts always have a little old lady in Italy selling her olive oil that way!!! cheery bye col