Combines 8010 fire

CORNKING

Hi Tony Glad your 8010 was good and remember when you came up and looked at my tires I told you to try a flex draper you would really likeit! Harvest is fun again unlike 2004 I am sure glad we did not jump colors. But it was kind of fun being wined and dined buy big green. I am waiting for the 9020 before I move the2004 for a new model. HAPPY THANSGIVING to all! F. R.

rjp

Hate to hear about 2377. Just purchased new 2577! Think I oughta cancelIJIJIJIJ

heartlandrepair

sounds like your 2377 needs a cleaning system repair kit call 701-755-3326 cell 701-629-1469 thanks gordon

farmert

I have a 90xx on slate for next fall. going to be a very few in US I have this old girl figured out now. neighbor got a new 575 lexion caught on fire in the shed. another 30min it would have been gone T S

Meathead

Do you have any specsIJ I'm guessing class 9 machine. More HPIJ Bigger cleaning systemIJ Bigger unload systemIJ Built in ice makerIJ lOl Just courious.....Any info would be great. Thanks, and have a good day.

rob

I read somewhere smaller rotorIJ They called it a CT rotor or somethingIJ Also a different chopperIJ Do you know when they are going into productionIJ I'm assuming they wont be selling them to farmers until the 2009 harvest.

Shaulinis

CT was European range (build in Neustad Germany before it was closed) That was NH TX painted in red. Abour 8010 fire. If somebody is interested I may send some pictures where we got the fire and how we fix it (AFX8010 season 2005)