Combines 9610

We are also looking to sell a 9610. Has duals, 400 Bu. Mauer grain tank and a chaff spreader. Its a 99 model with 600 sep hours. Would like to get $105,000. Is this realisticIJ

Deerze

you mean 105000 in candian dollarsIJ if you do that is way to cheap i think.

Dual_Wheels

Hi Drylander, A JD dealer had a clearance auction a year and a half ago and sold 2 9610's with less hours,700 I believe,for $72,000 and $74,000 respectively. These combines had Contour-Master and Yield monitors,plus duals but no 4WD. This sale was in Central Ohio.Does the 9610 your talking of have Contour-Master,Greenstar YMonitor,or dualsIJIf it has single tires,no lateral tilt,and no yield monitor,I wouldn't pay over $62,000 for it.If you have level fields and don't need the bells and whistles,you may get yourself a bargain. D.W.

drylander

Went to a large JD equipment auction this week. They had 2 98 9610"s. One with 1200 hrs. went for 62,000, other with 960 hrs. went for 67,000.

STEVE

Try raising your rear axle and make sure your curtians are in in front of walkers. and also slower speeds.

Palouse_Custom_Cutter

Take a close look at your beater wings, and beater grate. We had the same problems with ours. replaced both and fixed eliminated most of our losses.

Palouse_Custom_Cutter

Take a close look at your beater wings, and beater grate. We had the same problems with ours. replaced both and fixed eliminated most of our losses.