Combines Bi Rotor combine

Bi_Rotor_Man

No I will not be marketing the combine else where Deere has the Patents on the Bi-Rotor right now . If I had it to do all over again, I would not have sold to Deere. the machine was farmer designed,for the farmer in mind . Not for a company that is more intrested in selling large amount of replacment parts.The Bi-Rotor has 50%less moving parts then existing combines today.

Bi_Rotor_Man

Well I hate to disapoint the Deere rep that you talked to but the Bi-Rotor did well in small grains but it all so did well in corn, that has always been the Bi-Rotors strength.

Bi_Rotor_Man

No, the testing is all done, I have the Bi-Rotor Combine with me. I might be taking the Bi-Rotor out on harvest, I really havent desided as to when yet.

rich

Hi Mark.What happened with Cat.What didn't they likeIJHave read mosts magazine articles.Didn't know you had a book,where can i get itIJ Do you still have 1 bi-rotor yourself to runIJI was disappointed when your combine was dry-shelfed,figure you wanted to see it along highways at harvest time,I assume your dream and to show a farmer could build a better mouse trap than college educated engineer with the big boys. Don' figure you sold justs for the $.Figure to see you in mags again.Good luck Richard

Big_Bucks

Hi Mark,What do you think of the rotary Deere that looks like a green axial flowIJ I heard they will build a limted production this year.Thanks for your earlier reply.I work on the red ones for a Case IH Dealer.Bob from Indiana.

Bi_Rotor_Man

Well,I really dont Know to much about the Deere rotor, But Red is my favoit color,What things new are the red guys comming out withIJ

Bi_Rotor_Man

Sorry I didnt answer your question before . I thought I had everyone answered guess I over

clipper

Mark, I just finished the book DREAM REAPER, a man from Henrietta TX. got it for me. His name is Myrle Jackson. I work for a local Deere dealer in Gainesville. I am very interested in the bi-rotor machine and would like to see more photos. I have a lot of respect for you and your team. If you ever come back to Texas with the machine I would like to see it work. We have some farmers who cut high moisture barley and milo to put up in Harvestores. They currently use New Holland TR85's and have removed every other wire in the concaves and put a piece of tubing over the existing wires to spin or vibrate to keep the grates clean. I think the spinning cage would do a much better job of staying clean. I hope someday your machine is marketed. Stay at them.