Combines Case Combines

Greedy_Guts

At least my 1680 dosn't break down very often unlike two of my neighbours newer John Deeres. They are made out of metal that is too thin and tinny. Also they like copying Internationals, ie turret type unloading auger, and trying to put rotors in. I am going to get a t shirt made 1680 the Deere eater!!! My friend just got a 2388 and said the cab was wonderful. I think the Deere cab has a lot of electrics in it to tell you when it is breaking down!! Don't take this too seriously, I'm not trying to be nasty, all in jest!!!

Wheaty1

I recently looked at a 2388 and it seemed like a 1480 with a 20 series JD cab on it, primitive as can be! Don't take this serious either, we all have are own preferences!!!!!!!!!!

Wheaty1

I sat in the cab a few minutes and looked around and it reminded me of sitting in the metrodome watching a vikings game, it was uncomfortable and disappointing, so I got out as fast as I could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Case_Farmer

yeah....i ran a rogator sprayer with a john deere cab...and lol primitive.....talk about Ug and his rocks trying to make fire

Greedy_Guts

Have you tried a Deere tractor cabIJ Nice vents in the dash that freeze your hands when the ac is on full!!!!! Horrible

Case_Farmer

Neighbor has a deere and MX and he likes the tractor_cab better. and no....you will never see me in a deere cab lol Actually one of the best AC's we ever had was in a old white tractor..all the vents are above ya and aimed right at your face...lol

reo

I've combined a lot of grain with no cab back in the 60's and earley 70's I think we have it pretty good now withany of the newer cabs