Combines case ih headers

plowboy1989

I recently purchased a 1010 20 ft head sight unseen and when it arrived it had dents in the middle of the auger. Apparently a fork lift had tried to move or load it. The auger turned pretty true so i ran it and three hours later the auger split all the way around following the dents. So now i am wondering if there are any 20 foot augers around for sale in the western kansas area.

binder2366

We have a 1020 head on a 2366. After running an hour or so the reel drive starts chattering and the reel will not go full speed. You can feel it under your feet and the hoses on the reel drive are jumping around. The dealer said a solenoid controls the speed of the reel. We replaced the solenoid but that didn't fix it. Any thoughtsIJ Thanks!

dirtfarmer24

back in the spring i bought a 1460 combine and i hook it up to my jd 454 row crop head and i can not get it to feed milo into the feederhouse it keeps rapping around the auger i never had that problem w_ my john deere combine

Carolina_Kid

I recently purchased an old Case IH 1440 for harvesting an heirloom variety of rice that we grow here in South Carolina. It's only about 12 acres. We use the small grain header, but it seems that we're not harvesting very efficiently. I must admit that I am absolute beginner when it comes to combines, so assume that I have zero knowledge in your replies! Does anyone have any advice as to header and_or combine settings for rice, or can you point me to any resources that might help usIJ Thanks in advance for your help.

Carolina_Kid

I've been told that to harvest rice it might be advantageous to obtain a Shelbourne Reynolds stripper header for my 1440. Does anyone have any advice or experience in this regardIJ

Jared

I own a custom crew and run a 2388, i am in desperate need of a 12 row 20" corn head to buy or rent. Am really looking for a CNH 2212 but would seriously think about any offer made because its about time to start picking

old860

I have a 24foot 810 front on a 1460 and was wanting to know at what stage to rebuild the wobble box pulley turns 2 inches from end of stroke until knife begins to return

rjp

Does anybody need a new style wobble box for a 1020. The seal went out on mine and I went a got a new one. I was in a big hurry. All it needed was a new seal. New cost 1700.

bob

Is anyone else having as much trouble with these red new holland heads as I amIJ 2 gearboxes, 3 gathering chain drive sprockets and last night the adjuster bolt for the gathering chain ( of course it's "special") 10" long with 3 inches of threads and the dealer had NONE. AND THIS IS ONlY A 6 ROW HEAD!I'm really getting pin@ed off. I had a 963 for 14 years with vurtually no problems and this is a piece of shn*. I only run 700-800 acres per year so I prefer a 6 row head on long rows so I can get to the ends w_o being full but if the 8 rows are holding up better I may switch. AlSO the gear box gets so hot you could fry and egg on it and I have swithched to synthetic oil to try to cool it down but is still plenty hot. are others out there having similar problensIJ

red_ryder

Does anyone know of a company that makes a hydraulic drive for the auger on case 2200 corn headsIJ Thanks