Combines Cat owners will you ever

Redpower

The ignorance with which you speak makes me think you are a John Deere man. I always thought it's best not to spout B.S. about a product(s) you obviously know nothing about. I used to run Axial~Flow's and was always very happy with them. Never had any problems that you mentioned above. I run CAT's now because I just couldn't wait for CIH to come out with a machine that has more capacity. TR's are a great combine, we all know that so there is no need for you to continue to be-little anyone else's machine here. Go back to the NH site and talk about how the TR is the only combine worth owning there !!!!.

RED_GREEN

SilverTurnedGreen Correction regarding Altendorf's 22 9750s. He actually has more 9650sts and less 9750sts, but he does have 22 sts in all. Altendorfs will be running 22 new STS's this summer, and I suppose he is running more 9750s than he did last year since he was talking about getting all 9750s this summer.

booger

the only way you will see more nh's around if case bails them out. Heard more bad things about nh than good. Here in eastern ontario if you go for a drive after harvest you can green strips in fields and 90% of the time it's a nh. Maybe a new notill method. If cat's are like the construction equipment they will be hard to beat. Axial-flow and gleaner's are generaly bullit proof. Alway's liked mf's in grain but a little light in corn and beans. Maybe the new ones are better. great talking fellows.