Combines Check this out

kinetic

Intresting, I have never seen a drop deck trailer with a removable grain box before. Maybe there are some around, I must have missed them though.

kidroff

I would like to see a picture of your lawn and and John Deere lawn mower.

rotorman

okay you found two now whatIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ by the way if you really are silver turned green you did yourself a favor.

SilverTurnedGreen

No offense intended, Rotorman, but I guess I was expecting to see "acres" of used combines and not just two! Cox Implement, however, seems like a productive, well-run dealership. I'm from Southern Ontario, Canada, and the Massey dealers have been really hit hard here over the past several years. The one's that didn't adopt at least some of the additional AGCO line have mostly gone out of business. I haven't entirely "gone green" yet; - I still have a Gleaner C62 which I'm looking to trade on either an 8780XP or Deere 9650STS!

rotorman

no offense taken. I don't see how anyone could stay in business with acres and acres of used combines. it is hard enough trying to sell the new ones. We've done pretty well with the 8570's up to the 8780xp. Give me a call and we can work you out a deal

Illinois_Gleaner

Rotorman, Do you work for Cox IJIJIJIJ I bought a drill from them about a month ago. Jerry is a nice guy. I live about 350 miles from there up in Ill. Illinois Gleaner