Combines deere alerts

toot4

I am looking for a set of duals for a 9500 or a 9510. Give me a call at 320 485 3368.

sodbuster

We are looking at a 9600, early model. What should we be looking for that may be trouble. The machine looks good. has 2400 separator hours. ideas anyoneIJ thanks in advance

Grunt

Have a 9600 that is hunting very badly. Have replaced all filters and cleaned everything. Have replaced computer and computor power pack and fuel injector pump and still no change. Will run for sum time without playing up and then it just starts again to a stage where the motor can't even pull the harvester along. Any suggestionsIJIJIJIJIJ

Steamer

Am looking at putting a 12 row 30 inch corn head on a 9600. What are your experiences with this. Also those of you have run both 9600's and 9650'sts how do they compare for capacity. thanks

RUSS

9650sts WE BROKE TWO CENTER REAR AXElS IN WARRANTY AND DEERE WIll NOT PAY FOR THEM. AlSO WE ARE HAVING TO PUT INJECTORS IN OUR 9300 AND 9200 TRACTORS ABOUT EVERY 1000 HOURS ANY ONE ElSEIJ

jdeere12003

bought a concave from sask. and the bushings at the back do not turn. the old ones did to allow for opening and closing should they be free to turn at least quarter to third of aturnIJIJ

Investigator

I am a Fire Investigator, I am particularly interested in details of any John Deere Combine fires as follows: JD Models 9600's, 9610's,CTS's, Scenario: The "primary countershaft" which runs sideways thru the combine right behind the cab, there is a gear box on left end of the shaft, and a pulley on right end, the p.c. shaft runs thru a plastic tube. The tube is open at each end, chaff, dirt, dust etc. builds up inside the tube. Eventually, if the tube is not cleaned out, the build up inside the tube rubs on the shaft resulting in friction which ignites the built up material and surrounding plastic tube and results in fire. Information on this or similar scenarios would be appreciated.

Bucket

Experienced a series of fires with our STS9750 whilst harvesting lentils. Common starting point was in the discharge beater at the rear of the machine. Wasn't any mechanical problems. Static electricity seems to be an issue even after dragging chains and putting various earth straps in place. Any suggestions appreciated

dakota_boy

I have owned several 9600's and they all have at one point or another had the voltage light go off. The other day we were moving them 80 miles from our farm and the light kept going off later in the day when I would talk on the radio or push the header button, when we got there I shut the combine off and it started up so I know it was not draining the batteries. Also this combine shut off going down the road several times last year, the outside temperature was hot and humid, the other day it was hot and humid and it shut off once, what could be the problem with this. Thanks, Tim

Sim

I am a forensic scientist in Australia. Over the past year, I have investigated 2 fires caused by the failure of the front CTS module bearing of a John Deere CTS combine harvester. I would be very interested to hear of any other fires caused by the failure of the same bearing. I would also be interested to learn of any failures of the same bearing which did not lead to a fire as I am trying to determine why these bearings are failing