Combines duals

rforro

I run 18.4 x 42's on a R52. I use a 6 row corn head. Have no problem harvesting corn, could be a problem if corn wasn't standing. Once you run duals you won't go back. Randy

superfarmer

If you buy new, I'd go with Unverferth, have a set and they are MUCH heavier wheel than a JD, and you can take the dual off without taking main wheel off. Have heard of JD dual's cracking.

Unit_2

big bucks,I have just what you're looking for. Email me for more details.

strawwalker

Not a problem to take the outer dual off for hauling, the outer duals attach to the inner wheel with a separate set of bolts. I actually saw a R62 running with just the inner duals (owner was running a 6 row corn head instead of an 8 row)..based on the weight I would think it isn't recommended but would be fine for transporting. If you buy the combine and want to get rid of the duals I have a nice set of 30.5x32 tires on rims that will fit an R62_72 that I would give as partial trade for your duals

cleaver

I may be interested in trading my duals for single wheels. I have a set of 18-4-42's on my 95 R62. I am located in southwest Minnesota.

Silver_Shoes

I might be interested, could you send me an email. I have a 62 with new titan tires 30.5

Dumfrmr

I'm interested in trading for your duals. I have 30.5 x 32 singles. I'm in Montana, but the combine is in Mandan ND. Willing to give some good $$$ to trade for good 18.4 x 42's. dumfrmr@direcway.com

allisfarmer

Just curious......why do you want to get rid of the duals for singles. Aren't duals better traction_flotationIJ

Mo

I would be interested in trading for your duals. I have 30.5-32 Firestones on my R62. I am located in northern Iowa. Email me. Thanks, Jeff