Combines Fieldstar

Geoff

No lpt is a printer port and is not in the dropdown list but is the only port that the Adtron card reader as supplied by Agco can use

Glean

WE don't have Fieldstar (Agleader) but we use the Adtron reader connected to the lpt port if it's installed right it should be on your computer as a drive letter

Silver_Tech

If it is a new fieldstar, the fieldstars that come in the combines will not work with the old cards. You will have to get new cards from AGCO.

Kurt

Where do you farmIJ Here in NW KS we have such hot south winds that are edges are always lower in yields. We just pray that in our corn it doesn't extend more than one span on our irrigation systems. I have seen years that it will be 80 bushels less for over 300 feet on the south side. Kurt

Hog_Man

We are in c Il The yields are the same on the endrows as in the field. There is no irrigation here. I am sure the yield monitor is not set right somehow.

Trit

I'm also from central Il (Bartonville, right next to Peoria). Just curious what town you are from.

Hog_Man

Gridley, Just north of Bloomington on Rt 24. Was my first year with a yield monitor

Trit

Sorry, I was just curious where you were from. There was no connection to the yield monitor. As I said before, I am in Bartonville, just up the hill from Rt 24. Just down the road from you. Ha ha. BUT, my grandpa, born 1924, grew up on a farm in Gridley. His last name is Dodson. But I believe the owner's last name of the farm now is Gaddy. I've never been to the farm, but my brother visited around Christmas. He says they don't have any equipment. So, just curious if either of those last names ring a bell. Have a good one, Ryan.

Trit

Also, who is your closest Gleaner dealer, FlanaganIJ We bought our 40 off of Sauder and Ripple in Minonk. Not the closest dealer by any means(at 45 mins away),but what a great dealer. Jack Sauder, what a great guy. Very, very knowledgable. He also has a Gleaner, model A I believe. I think it was the first self-propelled. 7' platform I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. So, SO COOl. Anyways, Have a good one, Ryan.

Hog_Man

What a small world The Dodson farm is just 2 miles wouth of where I live. I went to school with David Dodson, who know is a banker several towns to the east. The Gaddy's are related through his mom. Charlette Gaddy was my 1st grade teacher. Her son farms the ground now. As for Jack Sauder we both attend the same denomination church. My mom and his sister were best friends in high school and Jack still asks how my mom is doing. I am not sure I know anyone in Bartonville, but I seem to recall a mental hospital there so maybe I do know someone. Just kidding. It never ceases to amaze me how I can go on a vacation and you start talking to someone and there is always a connection somehow back home. NIce to chat with you. Stan