Combines fuel consumption

Natek

Our customers are talking of 12 gal._hr with R62 and 25 foot head. The Deutz is a tough act to follow!!!!

augers

http:__www.ocde.org_agr_code_tractors_index.htm This is a site that I stumbled across a few months ago. It has a vast amount of information. little bit hard to navigate the site at first. My opinion is that it is worth the trouble.

sebas

To deereslayer. I'm soory but in spain all the Claas combines of the serie lexion (410-420-430-460-480) are powered by Mercedes OM. You can see this on the Claas web page

Dakota

Sebas, if you want to know it exactly, look in the specs (technical datas) of the manufacturer. In Europe the specific fuel consumption of each engine is given by the manufacturer in g_kwh (gram per kilowatt hour). That means for each kw (0.74kw=1hp) an enigne produces in an hour it uses so many grams (1000 gram = 2.2 lbs) of fuel. The engine with the lowest g_kwh is the most efficient one. The manufacturers have to guarranty their numbers by law.

2rotorsrule

Yup, the Genises Engine on a TR-98 or TR-99 is the best on the market.

augers

At what horsepower and what type of application are we talkingIJ Honda Civics are great on economics, but if you put 4 men my size in them , we will be crowded. Bob