Combines gleaner headers

jbirnsch

Which narrow corn heads will fit on a C2IJ I am looking for 4 row narrow, newer style that uses roller chain gathering chains in good condition. Are there adaptors out there that will match up a C2 to other corn headsIJ Jason

silver_blood

I had 962 36' macdons had feeding trouble switching to 30' honeybee. any body had experiance with either.also how does honeybee do in soybean.

nate

looking for the left hand side tin or left end snout for hugger head. would like to sell 4 row wide hugger head, went to narrow rows. this head is in excellent condition. very little wear, and has all new knives. asking 5500. west central wisconsin area. naterongstad@hotmail.com.

Double_D

For Sale - 315 Flex head,excellent condition,comes off l series Gleaner. located in Central Iowa. Call 641-484-4375 Dennis

Ben

I am considering replacing the grain head that came with my K2. It is 13 ft. with floating cutter bar and orange reel. How old is this headIJ I understand I can use either a 10 ft. or 13 ft. head with this machine. What is the newest head that was made for the K2IJ Any suggestions or adviceIJ Thank you.

ANM

For sale: 1983 Allis Chambers 8 row 30in corn head. Fits N through R series. Good condition, always shedded. located in central Texas. $3750. If interested send e-mail to anmartinka@tamu.edu