Combines Grey cab combines

buckwheat

I am interested in your checklist for 750 combines. I would appreciate it if you would e-mail it to me. My address is...tkarmazin@gtmc.net... thanks.

Russ

I know it was a year ago you posted this but if you would send it it would be great! thanks Russell Wagner, Arena, NDrwagbek@daktel.com

M__Gorden

Dave, If you still offer the checklist, please re-post your offer again. Early postings did not have the click for e-mail address box. If you post again now, using the grey post button on the general form, the system should work better. Thanks for using Combine Talk Shows. Marvin Gorden

Greyhawk

Hi Dave I know its ages ago that you posted your Grey Cab message but I sure would like to get ahold of that check list. Im in Australia and have a 1979 760 with 2000 hours on. we bought it at an auction sale an are still trying to figure it out. Its a good wheat machine but I have some problems getting capacity in canola, ANY info on this machine would really be appreciated email - lcharles@bigpond.com

David

Dave please send me a check list. My address is d.krasko@mail.net.gull-lake.sk.ca