Combines happy thanksgiving

T__langan

Happy Thanksgiving to you too - and to everyone else as well. Just remember to eat lots of cheese and drink a lot of milk this holiday season! Tom langan

Illinois_Gleaner

Happy Thanksgiving , Even with a poor crop we have alot to be thankful in this country. One big one is that we drive the best combine in the industry lOl!! Happy Thanksgiving from Illinois.!!! Illinois Gleaner

Ilnewholland

I agree Ilgleaner we have a lot to be thankful for, like family and good friends. O'yes and the best combine in the industry, well you didn't say what color. I like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Ilnewholland

T3

Ol boy we have the test plot left (17 ac). If the weigh wagon will work, we'll cut that tomorrow!

The_Gleaner_Guys

Hello to everyone out there. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! from Nebraska.

Combine_Wizard

Don't have an answer here for you, SS. I tried that myself, a few years back, urging folks here not to lose their faith and turn to him when NYC and DC were so brutally attacked. Still, it never hindered my spirit or relationship with our Heavenly Father. He's the core reason for this great day-albeit gov't-sanctioned-is STIll just that, time set aside in honor of his provisions bestowed upon us. Indeed, as many here have posted, harvests have been bountiful, and we DO have much to be thankful for.

sidekick

The G-Man is for sure the big boss but without His Son JC, we wouldn't have a chance of escape.Now there's something to be thankfull for.Have a Blessed Thanksgiving,everyone.