Combines New Caterpillar Tractors

euroman

This is what's been written on talk.agriculture.com about the new tractors. Does anyone know more or have a good picture. I'd like to see a little of them... 'Got a flyer from butler cat yesterday with the new cat challengers on them. They are called the MT700 series. The MT735 is 185hp MT745 205hp, MT755 235HP MT766 255hp.They also have new Cat trans. redesigned cabs and a new C9 engine.It looks like they narrowed the hood by the cab and also offer a new suspension on their undercarriage. It said they will be at the big iron show Sept. 11-13. ' 'These tractors are on tracks and look alot like the old challengers they replaced. It also says they offer three belt types in six belt widths and have new hitch and drawbar designs. '

catmechanic

one. we have sales personel going to chicago this week to see the new tractors. It wont be long now and the pictures will be out. I give it a month and all the secrecy will be broken.

jd9750

Rumor has there will be a big showing on August 30th in St Charles,Ill which I assume that is near Decatur.I think that some pictures of them will show up on the internet shortly after that.

mofarms

Rumors were right saw new tractors 8_30at St. C harles. MT735,745,755 765 good looking tractors and some great operator features. leave it to cat to reinvent the steering wheel

mofarms

i don,t but afellow there had a digital camera supposed to e-mail me some