Combines New Genesis

mx270

I have 4 family members that work for CIH 2 at the Hinsdale grounds they told me that they have seen mxs with supersteer they have also told me that there will be a blue version of the STX Steigers my local NH dealer is the biggest rumor mill in this area i have many sources inside case and new holland and they both say that it always the other side that starts the rumors so i don't believe to much of anything that is said by either of the companies

mx270

I think both sides need to really sit down an explain what the the hell is going on cause i talked to 8 different CIH dealers they all act like they don't have a clue on the other side i hear somthing different every day out of the NH dealers

Corn_Stalk

I heard the same about the Stiegers, except for the Quad-Trac which remain exclusive to CIH. And like I said, I really like the CIH line so the last thing I want to see is to have them done away with. However, when this all comes from the men who have "president and vice president etc" behind their names you know that there is definantly intent there to remove all red tractors in the next few years. I am from Ontario where there are 70 CaseIH and New Holland dealerships. The propasal is inside the next 10 years there are to be 20 dealerships period !!!. The NH dealers that buy-out the CIH dealers will carry both colors, all tractors and combines to be built on the "common" NH chassis, then painted blue or red. They (head office) are pretty much following the JD guide to better business marketing, as they figure that will be the best way to market CNH as one company. So, even though for now there are two different colors it has been made very clear by the head office they only intend on keeping the NH products long-term (except for the Axial~Flow and STX Stieger which will continue to be built under the CNH name). There will be much more downsizing in the near future, as the Concord air cart people have mostly been let go already now that the Flexi~coil part of the company has taken over all air cart_drill_planter production and design. Apparently the same thing is going to happen with most Axial~Flow people and CIH planter_seeding guys. I hope it doesn't happen, but they are really pressing for it in the upper CNH offices.

roster

I have heard alot of the same rumors about the CIH and NH lines and what they will actually be selling in 5 years. My concern is about the company as a whole- today's quarterly financial report continues to raise questions about the long term viability of this combined company, and the wisdom of the merger in the first place. They have to find an answer to the red ink- or 3 years from now the only thing being sold will be the pieces of this company. The deep pocket-Fiat- isn't going to let these losses continue quarter after quarter. Fiat has enough trouble of its own, if this thing doesn't turn around-watch out in Racine!

SilverTurnedGreen

My local NH dealer told me that the very same Supersteer on the Genisis tractors will be offered on the new "hybrid" CaseIH_NH tractors. In addition, he stated that Buhler has agreed to provide exclusivity of the TV140 bi-directional tractor to New Holland. I guess time will tell, but I doubt whether New Holland will make the same marketing mistakes made by Case when they took over International Harvester. I think there is still alot of brand loyalty and colour loyalty out there, and CNH isn't going to want to loose any market share by merely eliminating "one colour"!

booger

I agree corn stalk. If you go for a drive you basicly see red or green. When case took over ih it sure changed, bad thing I thought. I'm in the lindsay Ontario area and I hear the NH dealer will stand so they say but they don't do half the business Case dealer does. I use both. Things could be interesting.

booger

I agree corn stalk. If you go for a drive you basicly see red or green. When case took over ih it sure changed, bad thing I thought. I'm in the lindsay Ontario area and I hear the NH dealer will stand so they say but they don't do half the business Case dealer does. I use both. Things could be interesting.

Si

Having seen Photos of both the Mx and Tm replacement here in England, they are going to have a new common chassis rail, a new engine, a joint effort between Cummins and Iveco, and totally different cabs and bodywork

DEERECHAP

Do you work for new holland hear in England Or at the case ,landini plant at doncasterIJIJIJIJ