Combines shaker bushings

c

Thanks Iaremec, I asked my local dealer about that slow down kit, they didn't know anything about it. Does anyone have a number for this kit IJIJIJ

iaremec

i can give it to you tomorrow nite but they can find it in the yearly product update book that has all the kits in it. the kit has the fan and fan jackshft drive belts, two pulleys,two chains and two sprockets. then all of these.parts are the same as late 2300. worst problem is it is shipped direct from vendor with minimum amt. might be weeks to get.

Silver_Bullet

Part No. 303188A1 - 2188_2388 (2388 Prior to Serial Number 198068) Cleaning System Speed Reduction Kit. Designed to reduce the cleaning system speed to improve the life of components

Doug_in_Iowa

Red,open both sieves all the way and put plywood on top. Take a long breaker bar and put down thru sieves. You can hold bolt and someone else whiz the nut off with impact. Good luck.

Hal

Why go with the slow down kitIJ Won't it make you have to slow down the combine also and then you thresh less acres per dayIJ This fellow from NW state of NDakota has a kit that will keep your shoe and sieves from cracking up, and you can maintain your current shoe speed. That makes more sense to me. His kit is about same price as CASEIHC slow down kit.