Combines Wheat condition

ndfarmne

North Dakota has gotten pretty good moisture in about the last month or so. A few people have started seeding in the southwest part of nd.

rf

Our wheat was beginning to head out until the hail storm Saturday night,now the heads are exposed and pointing down toward the ground. We lost about 110 acres as well as about 40 acres of corn that was about 4 inches tall

Unit_2

Kevco, I think the wheat around lahoma is looking okay. They have had some timely moisture. I talked to my farmer at Frederick last week and it is getting real dry there. Most of Western Kansas had about an inch of rain between 2 and 3 weeks ago. That was just enough to keep the wheat hanging on for a while but won't make a good harvest if they don't get more. K.A.

JC

Here in the southern Nebraska panhandle we have had some good moisture in the last month. Wheat is starting to get some growth to it with some 70 degree days the last week. Now we have some wet snow on the ground, good moisture. I not sure how much snow Potter received but I think ther were in on the rain earlier in the month. Wheat all looks pretty good from what I have seen.

Grain_Reaper

Central ND looks pretty good for moisture right now. We harrowed a few sunflower fields last week, today we picked rocks but many low areas are very wet. I think late next week we will begin to roll.

kevco

Thanks for the info guys it sounds like there is some potential for a good run, but things are still a long way off. Glad to hear that someone is able to start planting, here in Ontario we got freezing rain and snow late last week and on the weekend but it finally started to warm up so hopefully we can get on the land in the next couple weeks. Kevco

kevco

Thanks for the info guys it sounds like there is some potential for a good run, but things are still a long way off. Glad to hear that someone is able to start planting, here in Ontario we got freezing rain and snow late last week and on the weekend but it finally started to warm up so hopefully we can get on the land in the next couple weeks. Kevco

Farm_Kid2

Southern Ks just got down to 25F last night, so there could be significant damage. Just have to wait and see......