Combines 1480 2188 rock trap

Dingo

The rock trap will bolt on with out much problem but issues arrive if you don't have a rocktrap with a reverser. I put a 2388 rocktrap on my 1480 and later had a 1480 rocktrap given to me. The 1480 rocktrap doesn't have the same drive mounting hardware so hooking it up could be a little tricky. The beaters differ some also the early is a four blade and the newer model is a three blade. Dean

Holland_land_Co

how does the rock trap with the reverser driveIJIJ i havent seen one. also do i need spacers to extend the hyd. cylindersIJ

Dingo

The rocktrap with the reverser will have a diffrent tightener that swings on a spring loaded arm. The older ones will only have a sprocket that slides up and down in a notch. The chain that comes from your reverser will go around the reverser sprocket and the feederhouse sprocket then around the rocktrap sprocket. The other thing that you have to be careful of is that the sprockets are two diffrent sizes for both machines so you end up with two diffrent sets of sprockets to adjust the speed of the rocktrap. The spacers for the hydraulic cylinders will also be diffrent from a 23 series to a 14 series