Combines 1976 JD 4400 For Sale owned by John Shelton

Tom_S

Red; Get a price. I am working on a road tractor and a lowboy at the present, in effort to solve the transportation issue. Tom S. in Tn.

The_Red

Tom I will let you directly talk to him and he can give you the particulars. I think he was going to help someone today so leave a message on his answering machine.

Tom_S

But that's long distance, Red. Just ask him whenever you see him next. That way it's cheaper! Tom S.

The_Red

I'll see him Sunday afternoon so I will ask and maybe get some digital shots for you. If work had been better, I would have bought it but that's life. I have enough debt at the moment. Bryant Combine Junkyard in Bryant Indiana has a 4400 with a 213 flex head grain table. Was shedded until last year, field ready, diesel and they are asking $3,500 to give you a comparison. It has 3,000 hours on it and still on the original engine. Farm neighbor Ernie had a 4400 that he slapped on 6,500 hours over 15 years and had very little trouble with it. It still had the original engine when he traded it.

Tom_S

Do you remember those little 3300's with corn picking heads I saw down south last yearIJ I don't know what ever happened to them, but I could have had them both for under 2.5K. Nobody here will fool with combines because there simply is no market for one. But if you happen to need one you have to go out of state. Construction equip is red hot though.Can't wait to see you get the 4400 home. We love pics! Tom S.

The_Red

I am planning on having John Shelton drive it since he is use to running through these neighborhoods with a grain table hanging. All my time is on empty country roads with no obstacles to speak of. So I plan on taking some digital shots of the move. We won't move it unless it is near 50 degrees since the heater blower is dead.