Combines dakota

Harvester

Ditto on the impressive show by the Claas. Nobody could argue that on that day, the Class was the best. As a guy who has Gleaner blood too, it made me smile to see big Deere and CNH humbled with their class 8s. Still love my Gleaners though!! It may not have been its day to shine, but it's had plenty others...

9880sts

hey you ask for experts from germany (claas experts) i did a few demos beside 470s and 480s and there was one farm with 7 480s they farm 23000 acre in eastgermany and the technicmanager was telling me that he goes sometimes to the US for claas to help during harvest the omaha team out in the field. his words: since i saw the sts the first time and was running beside him(benchmarking) we could never make it look good for us we were allways loosing beside the sts or the cr either in grainqality or looses.

dakota

In Reply to: dakota posted by virgil on November 21, 2004 at 00:54:47: I am actually working for a custom harvester and manage part or sometimes the whole crew myself. Have you seen our websiteIJ

hop_a_l

Do you guys cut with Jim Diebert part of the timeIJ The equipment looks familar.

dakota

In Reply to: Re: Re: dakota posted by hop-a-long on November 21, 2004 at 22:23:33: I know Jim, but have never cut with him.

hop_a_l

I ran with him in 93 and another crew with equipment simmilar to yours ran with us part of the time, and was at Wal (IJ) South Dakota together. Just thought it might of been you.

dakota

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: dakota posted by hop-a-long on November 22, 2004 at 07:03:21: Yes, we go to Wall, SD. But I didn't start working for NCI until 99. There might have been some team work before that.