Combines 2166 grain tank wear

Brand

I have a 3 year old 2366 with 800 hours, and mine is worn in 3 places. The auger trough on the clean grain auger is worn through, the top of the clean grain elevator has a hole the size of an egg in it, and the trough on the bubble-up auger in the tank is completely worn through from top to bottom. Each place looks like it was paper-thin metal to begin with. What's the dealIJ I'm looking at several hundred dollars worth of sheet metal and lots of time. Ran a 1460 to 2700 hours without any of this.

Cannuck

Experiencing the same sort of quaility issues in our 2366. Not the bin bottoms but similar type problems. Getting tired of dealer saying I 've never seen that before. Finding broken spot welds where there used to be bolts. We are chauking it up to the bean counters at work. Its too bad because now we are looking at other brands.

west_illini

I believe they are making the combines lighter. I ran a 14 series 10 years (2500 hrs) and the metal seems almost as heavy as when I bought it. I recently bought a 1680 with 2500 hrs and it is AlMOST as heavy. I think they should take some of the money they are putting in gadgets and put it in longer lasting materials.

canuck

How bout that.....another canuck with the same problems.CoincidenceIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ

Hickup

As I am also a canadian mayby they shipped their junk our way.Bought a yellow one last year and it is a lot heavier machine. If anyone got satisfaction from their dealer or the company let me know