Combines 4400 Ready For Maiden Voyage I THINK IJ IJ IJ IJ IJ

95man

GO FOR IT!! Remember, you pay taxes and the road is just as much yours as the cars and you have the size advantage. Use the variable speed and throttle to help you brake. Good luck, 95man

The_Red

Even though I have the variable speed well greased, it doesn't seem to be responding. I would guess from looking at the belt position that I am in slow mode. The belt is well down into the variable pulley.

riceman

Have someone follow you with their lights blinking and make sure you don't hit anything you can't afford to replace! Good luck.

Deerebines

Red One little thing that comes to mind that you didn't mention. Did you put full coverage insurance on it for going downtown through trafficIJIJ At least liabilityIJ My .02

beet

the key chain on my cousins boat says GET IN SIT DOWN HOlD ON SHOUT UP.I say GET IN HOlD YOUR HEAD HIGH AND SMIlE WITH PRIDE.good luke RED

brad_j

Get us some pictures Red!!! Take your time on the road - let the other people worry about themselves - especially because it sounds like stopping will be an adventure. Good luck

The_Red

I will double check but I have a rider on my farm policy and insured at $4,000. Good question though.

The_Red

Thanks Brad. Most of this trip will be on straight roads. I will beable to pull over to the side about 4 or 5 times to let folks pass. I won't get in a hurry, that is for sure.

The_Red

Thanks Beetonia. I will be displaying a manure eating grin. :)

The_Red

I think some YTMAGers will be following me. Might have an unofficial parade!