Combines 6row narrow 962 needed

Nemotr

We ran a 6_30 on a tr70 without any extra cylinders. I believe there are different size cylinders on some of the old tr so IF we had the large and there are smaller ones then I doubt the smaller ones would lift itIJIJIJ. Don't know what size ours was or IF for a fact there are different sizes. When our pump got weak it was a struggle to get up. We did add a cylinder to an 86 to lift a 25' 73c head. I don't know what the factory kit is but we got an extra cylinder from salvage machine with some of the fittings and installed it with long grade 8 bolts without any other modifications. Where are you locatedIJ Occasionally a 6_30 head around here will sell. I've got an extra 6_30 that I've intended to convert to bottom drive but as of yet it hasn't happened. I would part with it but it is a good head and I wouldn't price it a bargain.

weldfixer

I farm in notheast nebraska.Ihaven,t switched to 30,s yet but may soon if my brother buys a planter. I assume you have a 962, let me know John

Nemotr

Yes its a 962. We bought a 962 with bottom drive with the intention of selling the one with top drive. The top drive is in better shape so haven't decided what I should do. Fabracating your own sounds like a major undertaking but by your handle thats probably your specialty. I've thought that putting my 2 together to make a 12 row would be an interesting project but know that I'd end up with no working cornhead come harvest!!

cycl

i have 962 head that i would sell i have not used in 3years but worked good the last year i used it i am in nw iowa.

cycl

I have a 962 I would sell cheap. located in Emmetsburg, Iowa so it wouldn't be very far for you to travel dpending where in NE Nebraska you live.

smokie

looking for 6 row 30 to fit nh tr 70 with top drive,please state price and location to kathleenhege@yahoo.com,we are located in north carolina but have acess to freight in midwest,thank you smokie