Combines 9610 setting in milo

Deerebines

Jak Running a 9600 currently in sorghum running over 100 bushel to the acre. 810 cylinder speed and just above or on the 4 mark on cylinder space. Can't remember where I set the fan at but I run around little over 2 mph in heavy milo and 3 and over in lite. I've got 1100 cylinder hours on the concaves so I might have them set a bit closer than you will. Book is very helpful and that's where I started at. You'll just have to keep playing and looking back to get it set just right. I still leave some greener berries in the head and have some cracked in the tank. I can't seem to get it perfect no matter what I try. I don't have the 10 series update's either. Don't know what kind of a difference that's going to make either if any. Respectively

Big_John

In 15% milo cylinder speed 500 to 700 Max. Cocave 25 on down to 0 on tough threshing. Most common mistake cylinder to fast concave to wide. Cleaning fan 1050 to 1200. Check manual for seive setting. If stalks are green or moist works best without filler plates. Good luck.