Combines 99interface

tbran

Hey Guys, lighten up on John. He's our GWH (great white hope! ) and he's 94% right from the company standpoint. (I never gave "A+"'s) I have been on his side of the fence. Many customers only know where the seat and steering wheel and major adjustments are. BUT these guys AREN"T dummies; they are SUPER managers if they can afford a new or late model combine! It is someones job though to explain to those customers who want to outperformmm the status qou or increase capacity in different conditions. The danger here is that a customer trades in a modified machine on a new Gleaner and the used one goes to someone who is a new Gleaner owner. At the first sign of any problem he opens up the cyl and see's someone has cut the discharge paddels. He looks in his op man and it don't look like the picture so he puts it back to stock, it wasn't his problem so there fore he is dissatisfied. This is just one reason we need a manual of this nature. And yes the longer cyl. bar _ cut paddle is a factory_ field option now if you want to pay the $ for oem stuff. So much of the P1 stuff is not oem though so GlNR would have a tuff time with this. Maybe some of the aftermarket guys could work with AGCO (some sell through parts anyway). Glnr had some excellent videos on the field settings. This from header to spreader, including all the "mod" possibilities - the up side and downside- (and Tony Solon it ain't gotta be Oscar quality budget busting cimematography) would be great. Excerpt some pictures for your booklett. This would be a great graduate or doctorial theses. - ie no cost. Or what about all the aftermarket guys chipping in. Have their name and adress at the end. May the best man get the business. Just some ideas. Finally, the horse is out of the gate. People have found that with either factory equipped fine tuning or after market stuff these Gleaner rotary machines are unsurpassed in grain quality, capacity, etc. The factory op man , performance guides need some upgrading and pictures and " how to" and whats available. John said he would look into this. Tell him what we need. He has always come through in the past for me. ....tbran p.s. and yes my mother in law did get on the internet and yes my but is in a sling. She has a wonderful non-sense of humor among all her other qualities.

mark

Where can one get the Aussie Gleaner Mod bookIJ Anyone have an address or email addressIJ

mark

Need address, email address to order Aussie Gleaner mod book. Anyone know where to get itIJ Forgot to leave my email address.