Agtech - What is and isn't working on your farm?

VergeAg

VergeAg

Hey community, I work for an agtech company. We are trying to educate farmers on what we do and what the benefits of our technology are, but we are finding that farmers are either seemingly scared or not trusting of path planning technology or possibly just like to plan on their own? Can you help me understand how we can help farmers to understand the benefits of using a precision ag products like ours? Or what you're using that is working re: automating your farm?

Guntar

Hey community, I work for an agtech company. We are trying to educate farmers on what we do and what the benefits of our technology are, but we are finding that farmers are either seemingly scared or not trusting of path planning technology or possibly just like to plan on their own? Can you help me understand how we can help farmers to understand the benefits of using a precision ag products like ours? Or what you're using that is working re: automating your farm?
Hi VergeAg, I used to manage 6000+ of row & permanent crops.
Tech is "cool", it comes down to practicality and cost. It is nice to have it, but is it immediately needed and how much will it cost?

Can you tell us more about what you can offer and for how much?

VergeAg

VergeAg

Thanks Gunter, I think I’d need to understand what a farmer thinks is expensive? Our product is 50cents/acre/year. From what I’m told, that’s far below the cost for most solutions that are similar to ours. So I guess my question is, does it come down to when a farmer has to pay? For example, if we onboarded in the spring but your guys didn’t have to pay until after Harvest, would that be a solution? or are you more so needing to buy in from a demo or sales call or by proper messaging..., etc.?

Guntar

Can you please provide a link to what you offer, so I can learn more about it?

VergeAg

VergeAg

For sure: www.vergeag.com. I recently updated the Partners page and About us Page, but maybe there's not enough content on the Solutions pages? Would love feedback!