Air fryer

Mayfield

Mayfield

Farm Hand
We recently bought an air fryer and we are trying new things. Tonight we are trying chicken wings. We need to perfect them so we are ready for the big game on Sunday.

What's your favorite thing to make in the air fryer?

Emergency Cake

Emergency Cake

Farm Hand
I don't have one yet, but they sure look interesting. I've been on the fence for a while about getting one, so I hope you'll let us know whether you think it was a good buy after you've had time to use it.

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
We love our air fryer. Chicken wings are tricky for sure. I found that if I cook them for the desired amount of time and then pull them out and spray olive oil on them, they get crispy.
My air fryer is also a rotisserie and we use that all the time. One of my favorite things to make is pork loin.

Thyme Flies By

Thyme Flies By

Farm Hand
I like to make bacon wrapped avocado in mine. The flavors really compliment one another. It's a savory dish. I don't use my fryer often because I eat out more often than I should.

The Rutherford Family

Farm Hand
I use mine all the time. My favorite thing to make with it is coconut shrimp. It's a snap to make in an air fryer. Although I have to say that bacon wrapped avocado sounds good too. Well, bacon wrapped anything sounds good.

Mayfield

Mayfield

Farm Hand
I consider myself a master at the air fryer now! We have tried so many things. Chicken wings are still a flop, they just don't crisp up. We are going to try fresh breaded mushrooms tomorrow.

Ecohugger

Ecohugger

Farm Hand
I mostly use our air fryer when I'm short on time and running. I've used it to cook chicken, beef, and potatoes while trying different spices on it. I particularly like how it minimizes oil use and is easy to handle.

Stocky

Stocky

Farm Hand
I use that to make some bread, and I recommend you to try that out too. I was doubtful at first about the results, but the bread turned out to be great. I agree that it's a great alternative way of cooking that minimizes calories.
I particularly like how it minimizes oil use and is easy to handle.

Mayfield

Mayfield

Farm Hand
Bread? Interesting. Anyone have a tried and true recipe? I wouldn't think you could make bread in an air fryer. Can you make different flavors of bread?