Combines Anhydrous thefts on the rise

riceman

It seems like its the thing to do. I hear about it in the news everyday. To make one of them drugs you need lots of ether. lady at Tractor Supply Co. was wondering aloud when I was in there last year why they sell so much ether in the summer. I don't think she had a clue what they were using it for either. Down in lower Misissippi some guys were stealing some AA when they sere startled and left the valve on the tank open. the fumes drifted over the interstate and people had to be evacuated.

allen

yup we just had one in my area last night they took the hose off of the AA tank to the applicator and just got hte gas out somehow and they suspect they took it with gas grill tanks what they won't do for Anhydrous to make their drugs they figure they took about 20 pounds but ya really never knwo how much they took but they had state cops there and county cops there at teh farm where it happened and it was real small feet too. it was about a fourth of a mile from a house too that shows there is no telling what they will do ot get gas i'm suprised they don't steal other stuff too. or wrekc machinery

riceman

I guess even criminals have consciouses to. Once they get what they want, they leave everything else alone. I sure am glad we don't use AA much in my area anymore.