Combines Auger Extension

cnhboy

Hey there! In Ohio, USA we use an out fit called the "The Extender" on our TR 97, TR98, TR99 for dumping on the go with a 30 ft. grain. It is pretty nice. It is basically a dealer add-on but at this time I can't remember the mfg. or address. We put them on last year. I will get you the info soon. Thanks, CNHboy

batman

Why dont you make a spout on the end like cat has, it goes out the end instead of just down might gain a couple feet. look in the praire farm buyers guide known as THE BOOK there is a place in Weyburn Sask.Canada that makes extentions

nascarfarmer

I can sell you a stewart steel auger extension that pushes the grain 3 foot farther away from the combine, but adds little weight to the end of the auger. It has a nice spout on the end just like the lexion combines. We have two of them on our 2388s, and they are available for the 8010

CNHTEK

At The dealership I work at we have tried two solutions, neither of which has been in the feild for more than a few hours at this point. First, there is an out board auger extension that can be installed. It is a section of flighting that is welded onto the end of the auger shaft, then a three foot peice of neoprene tubing is added to the end of the auger. The problem is, this does't gain you a whole lot of length. the other thing we have done, is add annother auger extension to the inboard end of the auger and mount a second support bracket to the rear deck of the combine. this gives the added length that you need for the 42' header, but adds a lot of stress to the auger tube due to the weight and leverage of the weight on the auger tube. Hopefully it works out. I will have to get back to you when we find out for sure.

FR

Yes you will, go with the Stewart extention I have one with and one with out, with out dont work with duals on.

JB

How does that extender workIJ Easy installIJ PriceIJ Thanks for any info.

CJ

Does anyone make just a spout that throws the grain further outIJ

FR

I do not remember the price I am sure somebody on here knows it is easy to install goes out on the end of the auger with a wrap arond up on the tube to reinforce, the extender is cheaper than left end snout on head.

Rob

Yes, I have seen a spout make from fiberglass at the Clay County Fair in Spencer,Iowa but I don't remember which short line company it was. It looked like you could gain 30" to the auger. Maybe someone else will know. Rob

nascarfarmer

i sell them and also have two of the Stewart FT3s on my two 2388s. A must have when it comes to filing up those big carts on the go with a 30' header. They run around $650 and take a couple hours to put on. You can email me if you are interested. big_al_jack@yahoo.com