Combines Back padding for N6 cab

PETE

You could just buy bulk foam and cut the window hole out yourself using the old foam for a pattern,cheaper than buying one precut. T.H.E. Co. (Tom Hassenfritz Equipment Co.)has the bulk brown 1" vinyl foam in 56" width. 1-800-634-4885.

fixer_up

There is a company called HyCapacity out of Humbolt Iowa that offers upholstery kits including floor mats. Cut and redy to go for a resonable price. They also offer seperator clutch plates and other products for Gleaners. Check it out I am sure there is a dealer close to you.

fixer_up

This should be the phone number for Hy-Capacity in Humbolt Iowa (515)332-2125 or Fax (515)332-1512 the only web site I found with any info about them is www.ciras.iastate.edu_Hy-Capacity_. I work at a dealership in Canada that sells there products(but I don't have the books or information about them at home). They are very dealer protective so if there is a dealer in your area they will refer you to them. If you have any problems get back to me and I can locate a dealer near you. Just in case some of you are wondering, no I do not work for Hy-Capacity but I have used there product and am very impressed with the quality of there products and the way they stand behind there products.

John

Thanks for the suggestions, but Mike's salvage in Buhler KS has the entire cab kit for $68. Also has kits both black (like ours) and the tan for F2_F3 (K2 would probably work too from this),M2_M3, l2_l3, and N series. He also advertises what I figure is the 3' unloading auger extension for $200 ($50-75 less than what I've seen others offer for). Might be going there today (only hour or so away).