Combines BI ROTOR IN 09

806_Southern_In

Farmtony, nice reponse. Greenstat I have read this website for years but have never posted. I have often been amused of your undying support of Green even though they are clearly sucking hind teat sometimes. Guess I have finally seen enough. You seem to know a lot about how Deere is so great and Red is so bad. The comment about CNH being on the edge, what factual information do you have that shows that is the caseIJ I have a green planter and a green bean head, everything else is red. What colors do you run, let me guess, all greenIJ How can you sit there and run red down when they had a rotor combine 30 years before Deere didIJ ReallyIJ Do you run a Deere rotorIJ let me quess next you will probably say that Deere came out with the bullet rotor and IH followed them, even though the "bullet" rotor sure looks a lot like something called an AFX rotor that IH had 4-5 years prior. Note the controls on the hydro stick in the 2100 series Case IH combines. Remind you anything of the newly designed controls on the 50 series combinesIJIJIJIJIJ Who had the first bulk fill planter IH or DeereIJ let me guess IH did but Deere perfected it! I have operated several 30 and 40 series Deere tractors for friends and if you can honestly sit there and say the hideous smoke stack and air cleaner pipe don't obstruct your view you are smoking something. That is absolutely the most stupid thing I have ever seen. Now with that atleast I am man enough to say congrats to Deere, as they know how to manage their workforce and manage their money. If IH could of done that they would still be in business and most likely giving deere a run for their money. How about for once quit running down everybody else and admit that while Deere is good other people know how to make decent equipment. Recall around 1974, IH made its 5 millionith tractor. Has Deere ever caugth upIJ

greenstrat

Yeah, that bad sts. They are so bad. Keep it up tony. I wouldn't be surprised when you end up with one of those real bad machines. Just be sure to tell us all about it when you do the deed. To the other guy, you have no idea what colors of stuff I have. I have run two cyclo corn planters since 1993 along with a 5500 Case drill and just last summer finally got tired of fighting the corn seed size chinese fire drill and traded both for a kinze, not a deere. I have a 720IH plow that admittedly doesn't get used a lot nowadays, but I got it because it had the absolute highest clearance of anything and it will work. Got a couple of dad's old F20's that still run too. Not one two cyl. clunker either. Run a IH 9370 truck I really like too. Got a linclon welder. Ford pickup. what else.. Westfield auger. anyhow.. if you would have calmed down enough to read my post you would have noticed I didn't say deere was the best or great or anything. I just pointed out that mother green is going to go the way of Monsanto which is to run everyone else out of business and not with the best product. CaseNHFiatIHwhatisitnowIJ had a good idea in 1977. They ran it into the ground. I saw a new 2588 on the lot yesterday, wow. New stickers. That ought to do it for those red guys who can't see anything but red like you. Get used to it. Studebaker had the same problem. gs

806_Southern_In

a reply from the other guy, Greenstat that is the exact reponse I figured I would get from you. My dad always did say a person would have better luck talking to a brick wall rather than try and reason with a Deere lover. Merry Christmas Greenstat.

CORNKING

Say Green St-- J.D. likes guys like you you are the ones that allow Deere to aford the bounty that they put on everyone else so we can trade for little or nothing and then back to our other color at your expence. When was the last time Deere gave a bounty on Deere stuff never. They know you guys are color blind and they keep sticking it in you and then break it off. I love it I have had some new Deers for next to nothing only to swap them back to better color. So the next time you see that old red tractor on the deere lot remember he traded for next to nothing and with in a year that tractor is back on the red lot at you died in the wool deere guys expence. But then you just made my bottom line stronger. THANKYOU

greenstrat

"I love it I have had some new Deers for next to nothing only to swap them back to better color" Would it be too much trouble to learn to spellIJ Sentence structure wouldn't hurt either. Seems to me as if the red lovers are way more addicted to that color than anybody else is or you wouldn't be on a green page railing against them. GS

CORNKING

G.S. maybe cant spell but I sure can add Thanks Again to Deere made my operation stronger cause of your bounty on other colors.

ihc_afc

"CaseNHFiatIHwhatisitnowIJ had a good idea in 1977. They ran it into the ground. I saw a new 2588 on the lot yesterday, wow. New stickers. That ought to do it for those red guys who can't see anything but red like you." Brilliant, just brilliant. What about the 4x20 that became a 4x30, became a 4x40, became a 4x50, became a 4x55, became a 4x60, before they came out with the frameless 8000 series wonders from Deere oh Dear. That span covered nearly 30 years. Same deal with their combines. Change the decal, make the cylinder bigger and sell it as better than a rotor. Can't see that this is any different. Plus the fact, read the specs on a 1400 series til the present 2500 series, and you will see great changes and improvements along the way. Add to that, the fact that the older ones can be upgraded to most of what the new ones have, and you have an old machine performing better than when new. JD can't even say that with the STS, other than the poorly engineered things from the beginning. I see the rasps are serrated now, where as the original ones had smooth rasps. NEVER going to have as good of feeding as an Axial Flow, as JD can't let go of the cylinder, as seen in that grinder ahead of the "bull"et!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

FarmBuddy

When Deere bought the Bi-rotor technology back in June 1995, they were already 3 years into the development program for the STS machines, introduced in 1998. Titans intro in 1978, Maximizers in 1988, STS in 1998, Bi-rotors in 2008 would seem reasonable. Hope they include the ClAD - Center line Header Drive and Dual Path grainhandling system with it. There were many proven benefits to the Bi-Rotor threshing system, good feeding with the rotor and concave pulling material from the Feederhouse, 100% even wear around the cage, higher Fc, etc. Will be interesting to see.